Principal Recruitment Consultant
- Job reference no: VN11871
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: £38000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + OTE GBP
- Location: Bristol, England, United Kingdom
Who are we?
At SThree, ambition is expected, talent is nurtured and success is rewarded. We look after our people and are proud of our inclusive workplace - where diversity is valued and everyone is welcome. But don't just ask us. Our culture has earned us some top awards around the world. And our difference doesn't end there.
We are SThree. The global STEM-specialist talent partner.
Which teams are hiring?
Since 1986 we've been helping organisations adapt and thrive. Today our specialist brands connect people solving some of the world's most complex challenges - from developing vaccines to enabling the switch to renewable energy - powered by 2,700+ recruitment experts across three continents.
- Computer Futures - Salesforce/Embedded Tech/Software Development x3
SThree's expert global IT recruitment brand with more than 30 years' experience. We attract and nurture communities of specialists within niche markets and technologies. Using our global network and local expertise, we partner outstanding people with companies driving change across the world.
- Progressive - Engineering x1
Progressive Recruitment is a global leading, specialist recruitment company, dedicated to providing fully compliant staffing solutions for the following core industries; Manufacturing, Energy and Construction. With more than 25 years of experience, our highly skilled teams work with exciting start-ups to blue-chip multinationals to place niche specialists, permanent employees, contractors, and entire teams to deliver major projects.
Why join SThree?
- Best Contractor Recruitment Agency 2023
- Sector-leading Group performance and Technology Improvement Programme driving our strategy
- Global opportunities in 38 locations (from Chicago to Japan)
- Boutique brands with corporate backing
- Clear progression plan up to a Senior Sales Business Partner / Management roles if interested
- Huge flexibility and independence on your approach towards customers and market - do things your way
- Terrific support for ongoing training and development, there is always more to learn from our global top billers
- Industry leading maternity and paternity leave, private medical cover and optional dental cover
- Stress is taken out of your job - back office and PSS
- Share scheme*
- Part of the FTSE 250 index
*Many have doubled their investments over 3 years, up to £18k invested and £36k returned - house deposit sorted!!
Join us and add your energy.
What we stand for..
We create community and deliver change that transforms the future for everyone. With this in mind, we're committed to ensuring for our colleagues, candidates and communities, that all processes are equitable and everyone is treated with fairness and dignity where everyone belongs, is valued and is connected.
If you need any assistance or reasonable adjustments in submitting your application, please let us know, and we'll be happy to help.