Internal Communications Business Partner
- Job reference no: VN11541
- Job type: Permanent
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
SThree is the global STEM-specialist talent partner that connects sought-after specialists in life sciences, technology, engineering and mathematics with dynamic organisations across the world. We are the number one destination for talent in the best STEM markets: these are today's unsung heroes who positively shape the future. Now we're helping them shape their own futures.
Operating through a global house of specialist recruitment brands we understand our clients' resourcing needs, matching sought-after skills with dynamic organisations, game-changers with change-makers.
About this role..
We've got an exciting story to share, not only our clients and candidates, but also with our own colleagues too. In a global business like ours, pulling together engaging insights and relevant communications is crucial. It's all about celebrating successes and increasing connectivity. That's why we are looking for a new Internal Communications Business Partner to lead this mission for our U.K. and Ireland businesses. Could this be the challenge you're looking for?
Some responsibilities will include:
o Manage internal communication for, and business partner with, the UK & Ireland business. Work closely with stakeholders to maximise the impact of their programmes through highly effective and creative communication.
o Devise and execute the internal communication strategy for the UK & Ireland business, at all times ensuring alignment with global communication and strategy.
o Act as a trusted advisor for the Managing Director, advising them on best practice internal communication.
o Promote the role of internal communication to the business and stakeholders, demonstrating the value that it adds.
o Work with the Brand team to maximise the creative use of internal templates and other assets.
What skills and experience should you have?
· Comfortable using and advising on use of Office365 channels - SharePoint, Yammer, Teams
· Degree qualified in a relevant area
As well as all the standard benefits you come to expect, we also offer;
- The choice to work flexibly from home and the office, in line with our new hybrid working principles.
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus linked to company and personal performance
- Generous 28 day annual holiday allowance in additional to public holidays
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Five paid days Caregiver/Dependant leave per annum
- Five paid days per year for volunteering `
- Company sick pay to support your mental and physical wellbeing
- Financial, physical and mental wellbeing support
- Competitive family policies
- Private healthcare, discounted dental insurance and health-scheme cash back
- Opportunity to participate in the company share scheme
- Access to a range of retail discounts and savings
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.