Business Integrity Manager
- Job reference no: VN11544
- Job type: Permanent
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
This newly created role will assist our Head of Business Integrity with keeping our staff aware and knowledgeable on all types of compliance topics, including anti-bribery corruption, Data protection, speak up (whistleblowing), code of conduct.
Who will you be working for?
SThree is the global STEM-specialist talent partner that connects sought-after specialists in life sciences, technology, engineering and mathematics with dynamic organisations across the world. We are the number one destination for talent in the best STEM markets: these are today's unsung heroes who positively shape the future. Now we're helping them shape their own futures.
Operating through a global house of specialist recruitment brands we understand our clients' resourcing needs, matching sought-after skills with dynamic organisations, game-changers with change-makers.
About our role
The work involves keeping up with business requests, our gifts and hospitality register, and triage third party due diligence risks, including those related to sanctions. Another key aspect of the role is to evolve our library of training and awareness material assisting our staff in understanding and applying key business integrity principles.
Responsibilities will include:
- Design, create and implement training, and awareness campaigns for all types of compliance topics, including anti-bribery corruption, Data protection, speak up (whistleblowing), code of conduct.
- Manage the group's gifts and hospitality register including liaising with the business functions to ensure timely completion, run controls and audits on the register
- Involvement with third party due diligence process, including administrate IT support systems, continuous improvements to the process and process documentation.
- Assist with high-risk jurisdiction due diligence, deputising for the Head of Business Integrity in reviewing and resolving flagged opportunities, ensure indices used to identify high risk jurisdictions are up to date with IT support system updates as required, working with Head of Business Integrity on continuous improvements
- Support with sanction screening process, deputise for the Head of Business Integrity in reviewing and resolving third party flagged for review
Who are we looking for?
- We are seeking a self-motivated individual with a few years of experience working in a similar role within a multinational, multilingual environment
- Experience from developing and implementing training and/or third-party due diligence in a multilingual organisation
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- A can-do attitude and a practical mindset, with great appetite to dig into operational items yet also able to contribute to a strategic vision and work on projects.
- Able to communicate fluently in English with advanced knowledge in German, French or Dutch a plus
- Experience with contract administration and an excellent understanding of contract life cycle in a commercial business environment is an advantage
- Bachelor's degree from relevant discipline e.g., Law, Finance, Business Administration, Political Science
As well as all the standard benefits you come to expect, we are pleased to offer;
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus linked to company and personal performance
- Generous 28-day annual holiday allowance in additional to public holidays
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Five paid days Caregiver/Dependant leave per annum
- Five paid days off per year for volunteering `
- Company sick pay to support your mental and physical wellbeing
- Financial, physical and mental wellbeing support
- Competitive family policies
- Private healthcare, discounted dental insurance and health-scheme cash back
- Opportunity to participate in the company share scheme
- Access to a range of retail discounts and savings
At SThree we pride ourselves on our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we have a number of programmes in place to ensure that our people are valued and respected every day. With a sharp focus on training and development, we go above and beyond to ensure that our colleagues have adequate support to excel in their careers.
We are also really excited to announce our permanent move to hybrid working so we are encouraging our people to work where they feel most productive - with a blended office/home working model.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.