Associate Recruitment Consultant
- Job reference no: VN11065
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: £22500.00 - £25000.00 per annum + OTE GBP
- Location: Leeds, England, United Kingdom
If you are looking for a fast paced environment where you can get rewarded and progress - a career in recruitment could be for you!
Don't worry if you're new to recruitment. You'll join an experienced team of recruiters who are niche market experts - perfect for learning the practical stuff!
Who is SThree?
The future of work is changing. And the opportunities are endless. We help STEM specialists seize their moment. Supercharging the potential of people with skills in science, technology, engineering and mathematics - for today and tomorrow. We connect them with dynamic organisations around the world. We spark new possibilities and unbox careers. By bringing skilled people together, we elevate expertise and energise progress for everyone. That's how we build the future.
What skills are required?
- Resilient - gained through professional or life experience
- Proven business development or relationship-building experience
- Wanting to knock on a door (well, pick up the phone) to a cold lead
- Credible - engaging and influential when communicating
- Thorough and precise
What's the job?
A 360 Recruitment Consultant is an essential link between employers and job seekers, responsible for sourcing, screening, and assessing candidates for various roles. Simultaneously, you'll be maintaining and building relationships with some impactful and empowering key clients, while providing advice and ongoing support throughout the recruitment process.
Ultimately, you'll be bringing skilled people together to build the future.
What are the benefits?
- Uncapped commission with no threshold from day 1 (OTE)
- Hybrid working, perfect for a good work-life balance
- Prestigious and ongoing training from our dedicated L&D Coaches and SThree Academy
- Clear progression path, including Road to Senior programme
- "Thrive" community for mental wellbeing and support
- Regular Team and Office socials
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Share scheme and discounts with retailers
- 5 paid volunteer days
- Plus many more benefits!
Ignite your potential. Apply today or speak to Katy on 07818002521.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.